Payroll Data Processing Announces Its 16th Workers’ Compensation Carrier
Tampa, FL – March 1, 2016 – Payroll Data Processing, an HR Payroll platform designed and built for the independent agent, is pleased to announce the addition of Atlas Insurance General Insurance to its list of Workers’ Compensation carriers that offer pay as you go premium remittance.
PDP’s president, David Volpi, “We are very excited to add our 16th carrier to an already formidable list of carriers that offer the convenience of paying your workers’ compensation on a pay as you go basis with you payroll service.”
Payroll Data Processing (PDP) is a Human Resources Payroll Outsourcing Service Company designed exclusively to respond to the specific business challenges of independent insurance agents, agencies and their clients. PDP’s professionals work side by side with leading insurance agencies and their agents in local markets to offer their clients a host of employer solutions that solve their business concerns and deliver exceptional value.
Payroll Data Processing can handle all of a company’s employer and employee administrative and compliance needs. Our professional staff partners with the country’s premier insurance agencies to provide clients with human resources expertise, payroll and tax filing services and pay-as-you-go insurance programs, including:
• Payroll Processing and Administration
• Tax Filing for all your Federal, State and Local needs
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance and an array of employer and employee insurance programs on our Pay-As-You-Go Remittance Program
• Employee Benefit Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, HSAs and more
• Benefit Administration, Employee Self-Service Technology
• Affordable Care Act (ACA) Services
• Human Resources Expertise on call, when you need it and how you want it
For more information about Payroll Data Processing visit www.payrolldataprocessing.com.